Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Your assignment, should you choose to accept...

Every so often at, http://mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com/, she posts a writing assignment. I certainly think it's fun and have yet to do it.

Let's try it!


The Prompts:


1.) What will you be doing now that the kids are back in school?
(inspired by Michelle from Honest And Truly)

2.) Things I have learned from my toddler.
(Inspired by Big Mama Cass from The World Through My Eyes).

3.) What would you put in your favorite things giveaway?
(inspired by Jill from Scary Mommy who is having a favorite things giveaway right NOW! Check it out!!)

4.) Hi, my name is ______ and I am a _______.
(inspired by Emmy from Emmy Mom One Day At A Time.)

5.) If these walls could talk...
(inspired by JennyMac from Let's Have A Cocktail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: