Monday, August 17, 2009

Make a list Monday



I'm going to start, Make a List Mondays. Every Monday, I'll write a list of whatever I feel like I need to list. I'd love if you could post your list as well.

So here it goes:

-Tuesday morning around 9, hit the movie store.
-9:30 be at B & M motors for car repair
-Somewhere around 10:30-11:00 go for reinspection for JCI (Japanese Compulsory Insurance)
-Hopefully pass and hit up the 100 yen store with the kids
-Grab some lunch at the bowling alley with kiddos and bowl a game or two
-Check the mail
-Come home and let the doggies out
-Make dinner and clean up
-Enjoy the family time
-Go to bed

So what is your list for tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - I love it!!! Today's list would have been:

    Get out of bed before 6a.m. (didn't happen)
    Dressed and ready by 7:30 a.m. (didn't happen)
    Post last "To Shop" post on Okinawa Hai (did)
    Work on creative project with Dasha (did)
    Call Beth and discuss items on list (no list)
    Create to-do list (still haven't started)
    E-mail Kim (hasn't happened yet - done now)
    Call Marcy (done)
    Eat at home tonight (I have a plan!)
    Spend evening with the hubs watching rentals
    GO TO BED before 10 p.m.

    Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: