Sunday, August 23, 2009

Currently Me- End of August

Current Book
Things We Couldn't Say

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
blog reading

Current Drink
coffee, rock stars (sugar free), no drinking enough water

Current Favorite Blog
http://mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com/

Current Songs
Star Spangled Banner (yes I'm a dork, but it's like the only song I know most of the words too & we hear it 2 times a day here on base one at 6 a.m. and one at 5 p.m.)

Current Wish-List
Healing

Current Needs
Energy

Current Triumph
Sleep machine is in the mail.

Current Celebrity Crush
don't have one right now

Current Indulgence
soy ice cream

Current Outfit
Jammies of course

Current Banes of My Existence
Husband's way-too-soon-in-the-future-military-mission away from us.

Current Excitement
I still have one week of fun with the kids before school starts!!!

Current Mood
embarrassed (my cold sores had an attack on my face, it's horrible, worse than I ever remember and soooooooooooooooooooo painful. Not going to church. :-( )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: