Monday, July 20, 2009

Random Pics

Jason and Daddy built a castle
Jason showing Paco his hulk through the phone. LOVE IT!
Kids bowling


A friend of mine is leaving the island this month so we went to Jack's Place for dinner. I forgot my memory card yet again in the computer so I only got one shot. The tall thing on the right is BUTTER! Can't wait to bring the whole family here!!
Paco sent the kids some new Kool-Aid shirts. You may or may not know but Hastings, Nebraska (area I grew up and area where my family still resides) is considered the birthplace of Kool-Aid. I can't even think of the last time I made Kool-Aid. The last time I do remember is before kids. However, we are going to make a slushie syrup for some shaved ice this week!
Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: