Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Level 2 Swim Lessons

The kids just finished up their last week of swim lessons. They did a whole month of lessons and I must say I am impressed. Most kids were more serious and our kids were just happy to get in the water.

It was hard to get good pictures but I'll share what I have.

Above is Alli swimming to her teacher, Miss Starfish.
Above is Alli swimming back to the dock.

This picture above is frequently how Jason was. A mom's worst nightmare!
Jason's big arms powering away.
Jason floating
Back of Alli's head floating.

No more swim lessons for this family this Summer. I just can't take it. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the swim lesson update - no wonder you all are so tired!!! Great exercise though - wish I was that motivated!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: