Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th 2010


I'm going to try this out for awhile and see how I like it. A friend of mine got me started on journaling every day even just a little bit. I love the idea and want to continue to do it. I also realized that I like to email my mom and grandma everyday because I miss and love them. So what if I combine the two and even save time?!!?!?!?!?!?

Let's see how this works out.

Today was in the low 70s. Sunny and beautiful
Worked all morning and went to the commissary in the afternoon. I graded a bunch of papers (luckily I only have 32 students now instead of 40) I also was available for them to ask me any questions.

The kids didn't have school today since it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It was so nice to get an extra day with them. Jeff is drying some of the super hot Japanese peppers. The dehumidifier is in the laundry with the door shut... It was getting a bit "pepper sprayish" in there. LOL Cleaned up and organized my desk.

No flights to Guam for the next 72 hours. It's looking like it's a no go. Can't say I didn't try.

Tomorrow is bible study, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the owl photo - great job on the "journaling" too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: