Saturday, February 21, 2009

Revelation

You may or may not have noticed, but I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I had this cold that seems to never want to leave. I think it really likes me and Jeff.

So I just got back in the groove of working out about 4 days ago. I'm feeling great and enjoying how well I feel mentally when I get some exercise.















I'm in a bible study and we are going through, Calm My Anxious Heart. Our last chapter discussed being content with who we are, especially in Christ.












It's a tough thing to grasp, God loves me for me. He truly wants the best for me and loves me no matter what. I am able to partially understand this love as it's the same I have for my children. There is nothing that they can do, say or look like that will affect how much I love them.

So, I let it go. I've beat myself up enough! I'm going to do as much as I can and let God do what he wants with all the rest. I am not gonna beat myself up, just pick myself up and ask God for the strength to do 5 minutes of stairs, or 5 minutes of walking. Who doesn't have time for 5 minutes?!?@?!?!!?!? If I do enough 5 minutes I feel fabulous.





So I plan to continue to get up before anyone should really ever get up, so I can have time with God and time to sweat it out before anyone else is awake. It's so easy to find excuses as the day goes on. I truly feel this is what God is asking of me, because it's not too bad if when I finally get finished working out in the morning. I find I don't need a pot of coffee to carry on.

I'll update as I feel the need to.

I would much rather be as big as I am now, then to ever look like this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: