Thursday, May 14, 2009

Walls

Since we've moved here, I've been trying to think of a decorating "theme" that Jeff would like. I couldn't find one, so I told him that when he finds one he likes I'll do it.

So he decided to paint one wall burnt orange. We only bought a little bit to see if we could live with it.

After we painted some of the living room wall, the kids were like, "Do my room!" So Jeff had them draw out what they wanted on one wall of their rooms. Alli pink and purple with yellow butterfly. Jason blue and red with spider and spiderweb.

Here are the pics of the little bit of wall. You'll see the rest when it's done!!! K?!

1 comment:

  1. That is great you are painting. Too late for us to get into any of that.

    ReplyDelete

Here is what the coolest peeps on the planet had to say: